Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Good is Good... All the TIme...

Life has given me loads of surprises lately. And one of them is this card below, which won in the latest Singapore Metro Card Design Contest. I actually did not know about it but my dear hubby told me that a local shopping mall here in Singapore is running a card design contest for their 54th Anniversary with $1000 for the top choice award, top five $540 judges' choice selection and a people choice award.

I did try my luck in facebook, asking 700 over friends to vote, of which, they all willingly did to support me. I was on the top but on the last two days before deadline, someone took my lead and swept away my chances of winning $540 for the People's Choice Award. I never gave up and still continue to campaign for my card. I got 876 total votes but never made it. But I did not lose hope, I kept on praying, asking. And it was loudly heard and immediately answered. My design was even selected as one of the top 5 judge's selection... Whooohooo! Now I can buy christmas presents for the kids and some for myself. Below is my winning entry, its simple but it made me $540 richer, not much I know, but I can imagine how many kids will be made happy with all the presents it can buy... Besides, a chid's smile is not worth a cent, its priceless.




Thanks for dropping by...

2 comments:

Genevive said...

congrats Mader! More blessings to come! =)

Jona Panesa said...

congrats!!! thanks for visiting my blog. your card is indeed lovely!

Post a Comment