Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011 - CMIT Featured Designer Challenge

The debt of gratitude we owe our mother and father goes forward, not backward. What we owe our parents is the bill presented to us by our children. -Nancy Friday-

Happy Father's Day to my dad, to the loving dad of my son Sherwin and to my father-in-law!! We honor you not only today but everyday. Thank You and we love you!


I made this card for my husband and My first try joining a feature designer challenge. I found this great Creating Memories In Time blog on Ebay and was tempted and was overly inspired by the whole lot of goodies they will be giving away as a prize for the June challenge. Im crossing my fingers in prayer...

This is my take for CMIT's Featured Designer Challenge for June 2011.

Materials Used: Cardstock, Echopark Papers(Summer Days,Walk in the Park), Tim Holtz (Rosette Die, Distress Ink), Stickles.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment