Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life As I Know It Is Beautiful

"God certainly is watching over all of us, his children. Everyday is a manifestation of a miracle, every morning is a world made anew, refreshed. His love is oveflowing, his grace is abundant, his mercy is profound and his sacrifices are unfathomable. But I neverendingly thank him for putting me in a place where I hope I'd be, in between these two lovely people who made my life lovelier as I know It.


I've a lot of catching up to do. Lately, I have been quite inspired to finish up some projects. Work commitments have been really overwhelming. My boss had been sick on and off since the last week, then I heard that he had pneumonia. So in the end, I need to do all the stuff that he does and now its neck deep. I have this natural tendency to forcefully complete all the tasks at hand, but now, I think it has to change. I need to just chill a little bit, and complete those that I can realistically can. Sorry for the blabber, Im not complaining, or do i sound like one? Im actually thankful that I have this wonderful job, though its tough to think about the flow of current, voltages, resistances and Ohm's Law for that matter but at the end of the day, I get to leave behind all of my problems in the office and go home peacefully everyday. Maybe except for those times when I need to present the next day on some critical projects. But to sum it all, this is quite a healthly work place to be.

So on to some scrappy stuff, I manage to finish a simple frame last night. After the recent trip we had, I'd been itching to scrap some layouts. Tons and tons of wonderful pictures that I cant wait to work with. We'll I've got to find another time though, and that would be another story... Til next time...

Thanks for dropping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment