Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Im Back with a Layout

Hi there! Its been like half a year or so since I last touched down here. Well, I hope to be more frequent here to share some of the projects that I've been working on. Im actually joining the wagon doing project life, the monthly version, that is. I can't make it on a weekly basis. Unfortunately, time is not a luxury for me being on a full time job. I had to steal time or do it while my little man do his projects or school work.

My PL layouts can fit on a 5x9 mini album, using simple stories pocket pages. I'll be sharing more of it in my next post perhaps. In the meantime, I want to show you some 30-minute layout that I surprisingly finished last night.

The photo was taken by my Mom, on a weekend visit to gardens by the bay. I love the greens and the hints of yellow in the background. Nature is simply the most beautiful form of art. Vivid and crispy colors. Some shades you simply cannot find not to love. 

Just a simple and clean layout from me today. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Benga said...

Good to see you blogging again! I love the combination of yellow and green, your page is stunning! Keep em coming!

Margaret UY said...

Thanks Marix for the encouragement.Been too lazy to write. But im trying to blog as much asbI could...

Post a Comment