Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Rui's {Sun}Shine...

I made this neverending card for a woman who's kindness, and humility is as close as neverending. She's one of the purest heart I know. She's so meek, so sweet, thoughtful and oh so real... Her friendship is a gift. Quiet but strong and grounded... She is a reflection of god's goodness... We love you Shine, Im so happy that you are Matthew's second mom being his godmother... I want you to be happy always with God and with your family... I love you as my own sister...

Cheers to more wonderful years, celebrating the glory of life and enjoying God's blessings and bounty...

2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

I'm sure she'll love it ! That little white bicycle is so darling

Margaret UY said...

Thanks Sandy for dropping by...

Post a Comment