Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Challenge #36 -- Little Pencil

Facts:
Mother Teresa (26 August 1910 – 5 September 1997), born Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu was a Catholic nun of Albanian ethnicity and Indian citizenship, who founded the Missionaries of Charity in Kolkata, India in 1950. For over 45 years she ministered to the poor, sick, orphaned, and dying. (Source: Wikipedia)

She had been a living saint worth emulating with the pureness of her heart. Her deeds and sacrifices to the poor is admired and has inspired many people from different walks of life. And I happen to be one of those who are trying very hard to follow her example. I hope I can do justice to her cause and try my very best to lend a hand to those in need in any way I can without second thoughts, doubts or expectation for something in return, not even a "thank you"...

And so the Blessed Mother Teresa is my inspiration for Challenge #36 Inspire/Motivate at S@SG and Scrap Dare #3 Word Challenge at Made With Love. It says " I am a little Pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the World -- Mother Teresa. Pardon on my handwriting, its slightly crooked. And by the way, this is the first time I tried misting. Its really intimidating.


Supplies used: Night Owl cutout (Pink Paislee), Flower cutouts (American Crafts- blue skies), Alphas (7 gypsies), Misting (Tattered Angels- Jazz Blue), fence (Ameroican Crafts - dear lizzy), mushroom chipboard sticker (sassafras), buttons, tree trunk (handmade) and painted with acrylic paint (Making Memories -Monarch.

Thanks a lot for dropping by...

3 comments:

shaggyfish said...

i like the quote! thanks for your wishes :)

Jolanda said...

This is very nice!!!I have seen it on Scrappers @ SG blog and i was inpressed!!I like the quote and you have made a beautiful work of art with it!
Have a very nice day,Jolanda

Unknown said...

Lovey work....lots of it on your blog.This one is just to cool with no picture great work Margaret.
byebye,Lean.

Post a Comment