Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sneak Peek -- Jeannevev

"When somebody loves you,
Everything was beautiful
Every hour we spent together
lives within my heart
And when she was sad,
I was there to dry her tears
And when she was happy,
So was I
When she loved me" --- Jessie's Song (Toy Story 2)



Another year has swiftly passed by for this gorgeous friend of mine -- Jeannevev. She celebrated her birthday yesterday. She had been one of the sweetest lady I've known.We became friends through her hubby who happened to be my former office colleague. We never really got to know each other way back home up until she moved here in Singapore. We've grown closer as our belly had grown the same. We were both pregrant during that time, Year 2006. She had a girl and I had a boy. And I was secretly matchingmaking my sprout to her lovely little bud.I want her to feel extra special on this day, somehow to fill the absence of her loveones. I hope she'll be happy...happy and happy with our loving thoughts of wishes of nothing but the best for her and her family.

1 comment:

Genevive said...

such a sweet and thoughtful friend :) cant wait to see the whole of it!

Post a Comment