Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

My first....

After months of G's persistent nudge, I finally, succumbed to join her in her world ---SCRAPWORLD. Initially, the blocking point why I was hesitant to do scrapbooking is primarily the co$$$$$$t. Fortunately, I was able to start building up my craft tools from birthday gifts from special friends. G gave me my very first scrap album, Mona gave me vouchers which i used to buy cardstocks, pattern papers and Icee gave me the gift to purchase the SIZZIX cutting tool and die cuts. I was able to start then without spending a cent.Thanks to all of you...


So to kickstart, I chose to work on my son's 1-day old photo. I must admit I had a hard time starting, as I have seen so many layout from my fave designers. I dont know which detail to work on first. But nevertheless, I gave myself a chance to go with the flow. In time, my fingers will find its way working gracefully with the scissors and tools. I'll give it time grow in this craft. I started page without any techniques. Just purely selected papers, cardstocks and embellishments to my liking.

So till next time...

3 comments:

Margaret UY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genevive said...

mader! post na dri ang katong card ni mona.. and i suggest i post pud nimo to sa MWL gallery :)

salme said...

Hi! This is really lovely. Love the color combo! Uy pede na ito for challenge 31 :-)

Post a Comment